too cute...but daniel bo baniel will understand that great grandma muriel nn's some tlc now...but he is so cute...wish we cud see him and the jeremy bean really soon...love always, aunt shell
Daniel is adorable i cant wait to see him. I had a strange dream last night that Jeremy was planting tomatoes and different vegetables and every single thing he planted he named Garmin. Im not exactly sure why but it was a bit odd.
7 comments:
That's the watermelon I want.......
so cute!!!! I believe this ones for me instead of Pa...I saw it first:)
Love, Maw-maw
oh no pa, you had 2 people beat you to the site. what an adorable baby. we can't wait to see you guys. sure hope it is soon.
too cute...but daniel bo baniel will understand that great grandma muriel nn's some tlc now...but he is so cute...wish we cud see him and the jeremy bean really soon...love always, aunt shell
Daniel is so cute. He's getting so big(chubby). I can't wait to see him. Love Pa
Daniel is such the "little man". What a priceless photo!
Put the picture of Jeremy in his blue outfit taken at Olan Mills. He looks exactly like Daniel. Love Pa
Daniel is adorable i cant wait to see him. I had a strange dream last night that Jeremy was planting tomatoes and different vegetables and every single thing he planted he named Garmin. Im not exactly sure why but it was a bit odd.
Post a Comment