Looks ripe to me! Let's eat it!-Laurina
Could you please have Daniel and Jeremy stand beside the watermellon for comparison. Save me a piece. Love Pa
Paw-paw discussed this on the phone with Doug, from what I heard I believe its ready today! Hope it's good, just read an article in the Hickory Daily Record on how good watermelon is for us.Love, Maw-maw
Cut it...it looks delicious!!! Take some video of Jeremy eating it for us all to enjoy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks ripe to me! Let's eat it!
-Laurina
Could you please have Daniel and Jeremy stand beside the watermellon for comparison. Save me a piece. Love Pa
Paw-paw discussed this on the phone with Doug, from what I heard I believe its ready today! Hope it's good, just read an article in the Hickory Daily Record on how good watermelon is for us.
Love, Maw-maw
Cut it...it looks delicious!!! Take some video of Jeremy eating it for us all to enjoy.
Post a Comment