Thursday, April 02, 2009

Update

Hey all. Our computer went kaput, so supermom can't get to the blog to update. Never fear we have ordered a new laptop and it will be here aournd April 7th. I don't have any pics but here are a few of my favorite stories of the boys lately....

Last saturday, I'm cooking pancakes as always, and Jeremy says, "I want to help!" So I tell him to get his chair and bring it over so he can stand on it and reach the bar. His response as always is, "I can't its toooooo heavy". I turnaround to help him and he's got it most of th way into the kitchen. I tell him, "way to go Jeremy, I knew you could do it!" He says "yea daddy, I'm getting strong".... then he points at this arm and says, "See my muscles!" Thought it was funny that my three year old was flexing....

Anyway, I promise Laurina will be back to blogging once we get our next computer and start getting everything back up and running.

1 comment:

Gammy said...

It's amazing all you do. Don't beat yourself up for not blogging, spend time with those beautiful boys!