i beat pa 2 the post i beat everyone 2 the post of the beach pics...yeah yeah...aunt shell rules...we r so glad that we all finally have pic's...love always, aunt shell
Is this the same baby I had last Monday? I wish I had the photographer's email address so I could send him these pics. He has the prettiest smile and eyelashes ever!
5 comments:
i beat pa 2 the post i beat everyone 2 the post of the beach pics...yeah yeah...aunt shell rules...we r so glad that we all finally have pic's...love always, aunt shell
All the pictures are ADORABLE..........so glad you all got to go to the Beach and have such a great time!
Love you all!
Maw-maw
The pics are adorable. Daniel is the spitting image of Linda to me. What a compliment!
Is this the same baby I had last Monday? I wish I had the photographer's email address so I could send him these pics. He has the prettiest smile and eyelashes ever!
Post a Comment