Friday, April 17, 2009

Boys Night Out

It's a boys night out tonight. I'd tell you about it, but just in case Daddy wants to blog about it I'll leave it for a few more days. All I can say is "No Goi-llls Allowed" (Jeremy-ese there for you).

So I'm left here alone in the house with Daniel asleep and lots of time to blog!

My mom says she hates the Mac because blogging frequency has decreased. I thought I was going to be able to do all these cool things with my pictures and I'd want to blog more often. Haven't figured out how to do ANY of those cool things so no blogs yet. Kim - can I make picture collages? That's what I really want to do. And those cool little clips with music. Pretty sure I can do that on iMovie, just haven't figured it out yet...

For this first movie - if you don't like seeing babies and balloons in the same screen, don't watch this video.


Here's a picture of me looking like I'm about 12 years old. See those lines on my forehead? When I was little my mom used to say "Don't raise your eyebrows, it'll give you wrinkles". My friends, my mom was wise beyond her years. Less than 30-year-olds should not have wrinkles. No, they definately should not....

Here are some pictures of Daniel eating spaghetti. For some reason we love to get shots of babies eating around here - Sorry David!

And finally, don't forget the family Easter shot. Yes, it's really difficult to get everyone smiling. Especially when you have to put the camera on the couch and hit the timer button. Then you have to know the exact right moment to say "Jeremy smile!" And oh yeah, we were trying to get out the door to church...But don't we look spiffy?!?!

4 comments:

uncle david b. said...

I can live with it i am just glad to see some pics

aunt shell said...

we think u nn to read the manual 4 the mac...even though mc'dades do not read manuals...guess that will let u blog more...the boys r so cute...look 4 campout pic's soon...love all the pic's was telling dad 2day when he talked longer then 3mins no blog pic's...love always, aunt shell

Gammy said...

Hey baby, you're young and beautiful. The "don't raise your eyebrows" was due to the "attitude" that went with "the look". I love you and you are PERFECT!

I love the family picture. Do whatever it takes to get them and make it a priority!

I'm starting to like the Mac better after seeing some new pics. :) Thank you!!

Perfect Aunt said...

nothing better than a baby's laugh... great video and pictures! I did a short video reenacting a children's book with the Mac in college and it was really cool all of the effects you can do with it. And I don't remember it being too hard...