Monday, October 06, 2008

The Best Daddy in the Whole Wide World!

Hi all!

I had been out of town from last Wednesday to Saturday. My Grandma was in the hospital so I went down to visit. I got a lot of help while down there from Gammy, GranDoug, Liz, Pa, and Grandma so it made the visit good. When I returned home, DOUG HAD CLEANED AND ORGANIZED THE ENTIRE HOUSE! What a good man! He knew I was stressed and emotionally worn out. Not just cleaned like tidied up. Cleaned like organized. Got rid of lots of toys (yea!), cleaned out our closet, the coat closet, the laundry room! WOWZERS! I have such a good man. Here's a picture of him and Daniel.
And the next pics are especially for Grandma Muriel. She's got a long road ahead of her, but we know she can do it and we're behind her every step of the way! You go Grandma!

1 comment:

Gammy said...

You're the BEST, Doug! Thank you for taking care of my girl.