I just have to say I was paid the best compliment by my husband a few minutes ago.
After a pretty typical morning and then putting the boys down for naps, Doug looked at me and said, "If I had to go through that every day, I'd go crazy".
Enough said. Wait 'til he sees a crazy morning (that is, if he keeps telecommuting to work - I imagine he'll be out of here as soon as he can!). Love you Daddy!
2 comments:
isn't it nice when someone notices how crazy your life really is. i am getting too old to do that again on a daily basis. hope you have a nice sunday
I'm requesting a larger family beach picture that I can print for my frig. In all that spare time you have. ;)
I dreamed last night that I was keeping Jeremy and he fell asleep before he ate dinner. Now that was really a way out there dream! I was contemplating whether to wake him up to eat or let him sleep. :)
Post a Comment