Are you playing fantasy football, too, Laurina? Now I know you're a good wife! Luckily, the interests that ABM and I share are ones that we developed together after we married. He didn't bring along anything weird that I would have to suffer through :-).
I briefly considered playing Hollywood Stock Exchange, which is like fantasy football except with actors and their movie releases. I already have so many hobbies that don't get my full attention, though, that I would feel guilty for squeezing in another one.
3 comments:
Are you playing fantasy football, too, Laurina? Now I know you're a good wife! Luckily, the interests that ABM and I share are ones that we developed together after we married. He didn't bring along anything weird that I would have to suffer through :-).
I briefly considered playing Hollywood Stock Exchange, which is like fantasy football except with actors and their movie releases. I already have so many hobbies that don't get my full attention, though, that I would feel guilty for squeezing in another one.
Oh, and your husband could be a WHOLE LOT geekier. I keep trying to push him in that direction, but he refers to succumb to my evil influence :-).
I know nothing about fantasy football but if it makes Doug happy, it makes me happy. :)
Post a Comment