otay...i guess we shall forgive u this time...but don't let it happen again...no blog's make us all sad and missing the jeremy bean...so he is so cute...can't wait to see him again...and talk to him...maybe if u wud answer the fon we cud chat...u know u do have unlmtd LD now...right...i thought so...give us a call sometime...miss u guys...and happy 5th anniversary a day early...love always, aunt shell
5 comments:
otay...i guess we shall forgive u this time...but don't let it happen again...no blog's make us all sad and missing the jeremy bean...so he is so cute...can't wait to see him again...and talk to him...maybe if u wud answer the fon we cud chat...u know u do have unlmtd LD now...right...i thought so...give us a call sometime...miss u guys...and happy 5th anniversary a day early...love always, aunt shell
what a cute video!!!!!!!! love the kisses and yes he is such a smart boy. love grandma
I wish I got to see more of this little guy. He rocks!! I want to know when the next time you guys are coming up this way so I can see you :-)
I do believe he is as smart as Laurina was at his age. ;) What a treasure to us all!!!
I watch this video over and over just to see our baby yawn. How precious is that! I'm getting sleepy.
Post a Comment