jeremy bean is so adorable...i don't blame him im scared of the toad also...happy halloween again...hope he had fun getting some yummy candy...love always, aunt shell
what's up?????????no halloween pic's of the jeremy bean...love always, aunt shell
jeremy is probably scared of his scary grandpa too!! I love watching the videos of him please keep me updated on my nephewAunt Kristen
Oh, he is too precious!!!! I love the video with him talking. You're such a fantasic mom. He is so lucky. :)
Niceeeeee. Love Pa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
jeremy bean is so adorable...i don't blame him im scared of the toad also...happy halloween again...hope he had fun getting some yummy candy...love always, aunt shell
what's up?????????no halloween pic's of the jeremy bean...love always, aunt shell
jeremy is probably scared of his scary grandpa too!! I love watching the videos of him please keep me updated on my nephew
Aunt Kristen
Oh, he is too precious!!!! I love the video with him talking. You're such a fantasic mom. He is so lucky. :)
Niceeeeee.
Love Pa
Post a Comment