So one of Jeremy's favorite things to do now is play in the sandbox (or as Jeremy calls it either "SANNNNN" or "BOX!" both in capital letters because they are both screamed). If you are to ever play with Jeremy in his sandbox, there are a few key things you should know.
1. Shoes are not allowed in the sandbox. Just try to get into the sandbox with your shoes on and see what a fit Jeremy throws...
2. Everyone must go INTO the sandbox. There is to be no standing outside the sandbox. Jeremy will forcibly pull you in. And then he makes you sit down...so don't even think you aren't getting sandy.
3. Sand molds are pretty much the only thing that Jeremy likes to do. It's hard to do sand molds if the sand isn't a little wet. He likes the train, and castles - which he calls "Pi - eeeeee" (Hello, that's "pretty" in normal people speak). Take a picture of your mold very quickly because it will soon be "squoosh"ed by Jeremy. By the way, he likes to help you "pat" the sand into the mold too.
4. "Foot" means he wants you to cover his foot in sand so he can kick it off.
5. Don't leave your shoes by the sandbox when you finish playing. Put them on or take them inside. Don't ask me how I know this....Your brand new pair of shoes might become dog food..
5 comments:
Sure wish we had high speed internet to watch the videos. I know they are great to watch! Sandboxes are fun, and now I know what Jeremy wants me to do when we get to the sandbox. I am sure Jeremy will love the sandbox for many more years. When Doug was little we had a sandpile in the backyard, and he loved it too, although we didn't have the sand molds. He mostly played with dumptrucks, cranes, and cars. At Auntie Amy's they play with motorcycles in the sandbox, she just told me last week, she needed to get a sandbox for Carson to play in while they are in Georgia at MTF.
Doug & Laurina, have a wonderful 5th anniversary, and may God bless you with many many more!
Love you all,
Maw-maw & Paw-paw
Jeremy surely loves the sandbox. I heard Bucky and Trigger love it too. Happy anniversary Doug and Laurina. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.
Love Grandpa
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO RENA & DOUG...HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO YOU...LOVE ALWAYS, AUNT SHELL
What a wonderful good morning visit from Jeremy! I love the kiss!!
This is my FAVORITE video. I watch it several times every week. He is so precious and loving in the morning!
Post a Comment