Monday, September 24, 2007

Splish Splash

Today Supermom, Jeremy, and I are in our bedroom folding clothes. Jeremy thinks all the clothes are his. Every time I try to pick up some laundry and fold it, he shouts, "No! No! No!" and throws it back in the basket. About the time we finish up, Jeremy has a pungent odor emanating from his backside. Supermom asks him to carry his socks to his room. He carries them to his room and Supermom changes his diaper. I've walked into the kitchen by this time and I hear in an unmistakable 19 month old voice, "SWA POOO! SWA POO! SWA POO! SWA POOOOO!" I hear Supermom say, "Take it to daddy!" Okay, my son just had a stinky diaper changed and says something with the words poo in it and immediately Supermom says, "take it to daddy!" You can imagine how I felt, when Jeremy comes around the corner with a .................. swim diaper. Obviously I felt immense relief. Just another one of the wildly entertaining normal days in the Sigmon household.



Tomorrow is Supermom's Birthday (9/25). Happy Birthday to the a wonderful mom and a great blogger!




Here are some pics of Jeremy in his swa poo....




6 comments:

grandpa said...

I love the pictures and stories of Jeremy. Can't wait to see him. Love Grandpa

grandpa said...

Happy Birthday to the most perfect daughter and the best mom in the world. I love you. GrandPa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Happy Birthday, Laurina!!! You and Jeremy could SWA POO today, as it is going to be hot! Whatever you do, just have a fun day!!!
Love ya, Maw-maw & Paw-paw

aunt shell said...

happy b'day to rena...happy b'day to rena...hope u had a great national holiday and got our msg's...happy b'day rena...love always, aunt shell and uncle david b.

audrey said...

happy birthday laurina. hope you had a wonderful day. in the mountains with my sisters and phone gets horrible reception. love ya audrey

audrey said...

one of the first things i did when i got home was to check the blog.. love all the new pics and video. couldn't see the pics on my sisters iphone. can't wait to hear all the new words.
lvoe grandma