How to survive a hard day.... Get out the video camera!
I'm sorry, that was too easy. One day I'll show it to Jeremy's girlfriend and he'll be so embarrassed. For more embarrassing pictures, see below! This is using the popcorn bowl as a hat. Too cute!


5 comments:
Oh, Jeremy, I'm so sorry you're upset. I bet you wanted to watch Blues Clues. We love you and hope you're having a better afternoon.
Even a sad face of Jeremy makes me smile. I think he just misses all his grandparents. Love Grandpa/Pa
you will have to show this to plenty of girls cause my nephew is going to be such a catch!! i mean come on he takes after his aunt Kristen
love the pics but i couldn't watch the video of him crying. he sounded so pitiful when grandpa tried to make me listen on the phone.
What Grandpa's do for fun, they watch the videos over and over. Love Grandpa
Post a Comment