Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I scared!

This is one of Jeremy's favorite sayings now. When you ask him what he's scared of, you get some bizarre answers - toads, elephants, Elmo, even Mommy. Try explaining to a one-year-old what scared means.


Yeah, that's what I thought.


On another cute note, sometimes when Jeremy coughs now he says, "Bless You!". Hmmmmm, interesting... We're working on manners and it's adorably cute when you hand him something and you go to walk away and you hear a little voice say, "Tank Too".


Here are some pictures of the fort we made yesterday. Mommy made a subpar fort to help Jeremy get over the "I'm sick" blues and then Daddy came behind and made a super-duper one!





2 comments:

Nana said...

WOW! All those engineering courses sure paid off. Elizabeth and Jeremy built several tents and forts the last time he was here. He loves adventure! We love you all.

aunt shell said...

Happy Halloween to you guys...hope you had fun trick-or-treating...love the forts...i remember building those for rena and chacha...love always, aunt shell