Saturday, September 22, 2007

Nice!



Daddy and Jeremy have gone out to play frisbee golf together so I am home by myself. It feels very strange....


Daddy got up this morning and cleaned, made breakfast, and got Jeremy up. They had french toast, bacon, and eggs. Jeremy kept asking for more syrup.
Then Daddy went and got Jeremy dressed to go play frisbee. After Jeremy was dressed, Daddy looked at him and said, "Nice!". Jeremy looked up at him and said, "Nice!". Sooooooooo cute. They gave each other high fives and headed out. Hmmmm, now what will I do????

5 comments:

aunt shell said...

well let me see...u can post more great pic's of jeremy bean...we r so excited that we get to spend some time w/our favorite great nephew next wkend...shud be lots of fun for all...less then a wk til we see u guys again...love always, aunt shell

Aunt Krissy said...

its about time i get to see more pictures of my precious little nephew... he is soooo cute and i wish i could see him. Keep posting!

grandpa said...

I want to know who won the game of frisbee golf. I'm betting that Jeremy was the winner. He's always the winner in my book. Love Grandpa

grandpa said...

I want to know who won the game of frisbee golf. I'm betting that Jeremy was the winner. He's always the winner in my book. Love Grandpa

Nana said...

Way to go Dad! Jeremy is so lucky to have you for his daddy.

I love the sidewalk art!