We thought we'd post some Jeremy-ese for those who haven't seen Jeremy in a while. He says a lot of words GREAT now! There are some that need a little translation though such as:
isssssse keeeeeeeem (very high pitched) = ice cream
ah-kway = airplane (obviously!)
hah-puh = happy (from a picture in one of his books)
booo cooos = blue's clues
oww-siiiiiiiiiii = outside
cohn = corn (or popcorn)
esss go! = let's go!
a-cut = Buttercup (the neighbor's dog)
ahhh duh = all done
ah-men (while grabbing for your hands)= Let's pray
Well, that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed watching Jeremy draw! I know, I know, I need to take some more good pics so I don't have to put boring video of everyday stuff up.
3 comments:
I love the videos. I can't wait to get to here all his new words. Love Grandpa
i think jeremy likes to pick out his own colors...he didn't want those that were on the ground already...we r counting down...ps 2rw is a national holiday...happy b'day rena...love always, aunt shell
What a blessed day 27 years ago. Even though you were born early in the morning, I didn't go to sleep all night. I couldn't wait to call Grandma Lorena and tell her you were here. What a joy and blessing you have been to me. I love you, baby!
Post a Comment