Hello everyone!
This message is to everyone who reads the blog regularly who also ever calls us on our cell phones. We are cancelling them as of today. Please call at our home number now. If you don't know it (I think you all do though), post a comment to this blog and I'll send it to you!
Laurina (and Doug)



6 comments:
look at my little nephew he is soooo precious... he needs to come visit aunty Kristen at college...
We need a story with this pic. We can't tell what he's doing. Inquiring minds want to know more. LOVE the video. We will pay $$$ for more. ;)
Jeremy is always so intent on what he is doing. I love the expressions on his face. I was just wondering how long he will sit there and play. Love Grandpa
jeremy looks like he needs a few more playdough colors all mixed together.how can he make really cool things with only one color.
love grandma
His expression in pic 3 looks like his daddy doing some serious engineering. He is going to be so smart! We have several things around the house that need fixin. ;)
i just love the playdoh pic's...so why did u xl the cell fon's...how can pp get in touch w/u if u r not at home...i think u nn to keep the cell fons...maybe go alltel...so u can have circle of friends...not that verizon stuff...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment