Hello all!
We'll start this story out with a cute story. Everyone knows we've been having a HUGE problem keeping the dogs inside the fence at our new house. Apparently Trigger doesn't seem to mind the shock of the electric fence while she slides her way under the wooden fence. Thankfully we have what I call the "alarm dog". Everytime Trigger gets out Bucky starts barking incessantly (is that word?). Loud, yippy barks. Can't mistake them for anything else.
So Jeremy was getting a bath when I hear loud, yippy barks. I dash to try to catch her in the act, but she is gone. Jeremy is still not clothed, so I take his naked bootie outside looking for her. Lots of yelling for her but no dog. Finally, I set Jeremy down inside (still naked) and run outside to look by myself (unhindered by the aforementioned naked child). I find her and pull her back into the fence. I am giving her some good smacks on the head while yelling, "No! No! No! Bad Dog!". For anyone who is questioning why I am hitting her on the head, well, let's just say you can come visit for a week and try to keep her in and see how frustrated it makes YOU. Anyway, I look up at the back French doors while I'm giving Trigger the "No! No! No!" treatment and Jeremy is standing at the door (no he has not learned to clothed himself yet - so still naked) beating on it, saying "No! No! No!". Oh, how cute is that?
Also, Jeremy has learned to say the word "shoe". He also knows that trains go "Choo Choo" (or as he says "Shuuuuuu shuuuuuuuuu"). He knows where his hair is now. He can sleep somewhere other than his crib finally (He learned how to sleep in his playpen this week). He knows where the swing and slide are. He knows what it means to take a bath (and he likes it) and brush his teeth (also likes this). Don't even think about brushing your teeth without giving him a toothbrush. Then later you get to go play hide and go seek with the toothbrush as you look all around the house to where he wandered off to with it...
Well, enough for today. I know you guys only like the pics anyway and so sorry, cannot locate the camera at this particular moment, so you will have to wait for next time!
3 comments:
well i love the pictures and the cute stories also...can't wait to see you guys saturday night at grandma's big 75th b'day party...love always, aunt shell
Isn't it just wonderful when they learn the word "no"?
Good luck to grandpa next week with the granddogs. ;)
I hope we get some vacation pics of Jeremy having fun on the beach.
We want to see Bubbie at the beach, please, please, please!
Post a Comment