We are having a great time but L & J sure miss their Daddy! J can say Sara now. He is quite the verbal one. I can't wait for him to wake up in the morning. He is such a joy to have in the family!
And yes I'm having fun with Buckets and Trigger. This afternoon after I played with them I guess they decided they would like to play more. I had locked them in their pen and was taking my bike off the car when I noticed buckets running up the hill. Yes the perfect Buckets had slipped through the door and taught his well behaved sister how to do the same. I put them back in the pen and secured the door tighter and I thought it was no way they could get out. While eating supper the doorbell rang. I told Audrey that wasn't a good sign. Yes the neighbor was standing at the door with two muddy puppies. They had impressively pushed through the wire fence. I'm at work now and I hope that when I get home I see two puppies smiling to get out and not at the car. How bout a trade nana L& J for a B&T. Love Grandpa
3 comments:
We are having a great time but L & J sure miss their Daddy! J can say Sara now. He is quite the verbal one. I can't wait for him to wake up in the morning. He is such a joy to have in the family!
And yes I'm having fun with Buckets and Trigger. This afternoon after I played with them I guess they decided they would like to play more. I had locked them in their pen and was taking my bike off the car when I noticed buckets running up the hill. Yes the perfect Buckets had slipped through the door and taught his well behaved sister how to do the same. I put them back in the pen and secured the door tighter and I thought it was no way they could get out. While eating supper the doorbell rang. I told Audrey that wasn't a good sign. Yes the neighbor was standing at the door with two muddy puppies. They had impressively pushed through the wire fence. I'm at work now and I hope that when I get home I see two puppies smiling to get out and not at the car. How bout a trade nana L& J for a B&T. Love Grandpa
I'm ready to come home too! I miss you and Jeremy alot! See you on Friday!
Post a Comment