I'll try to get back to blogging regularly now.
Right now Jeremy is eating grapes off the floor. Good thing I mopped on Monday! (Thanks gammy for the mop! It works GREAT!).
Monday night Daddy gave me the night off so I was able to do some much needed house cleaning. What a great dad!
Also Monday night I was singing to Jeremy before he went to sleep and he kept doing the "more" sign everytime I would stop. How sweet is that?!?!?! I think he knows if he's sweet at night he's less likely to get timeouts the next day!
Oh yeah, the title of the blog...
So what do you do when you have more squash than you will eat (thanks garden!)? You put it on pizza of course!!!!
Last week when I was visiting Aunt Leigh-Leigh we watched a show where the guy put all kinds of weird things on pizza. The name of it wasn't Hannah Montana, but I can't remember what it was and I know Aunt Leigh-Leigh likes Hannah Montana, thus the title of the blog...
That's the update. Here are some pics.
The first two are of us at Discovery Place.


This last one is of Dad and Jeremy checking out the garden!
2 comments:
We slice squash and grill it. It's delicious! Maybe the neighbor with the 3 boys needs some squash. Do they have a garden? Doug could take a bag to John Deere and give to his boss...brownie points that I know he doesn't need. :)
BTW, love the pic of Doug and Jeremy. His little arm holding on to Daddy is PRECIOUS! We miss you SO much. I'm starting to get mushy, so I'll stop blogging. I love you all.
i can't believe i remembered my password. maybe grandpa and grandpa love squash. you never know.
love grandma
Post a Comment