Everyone knows that Jeremy is, well...shall we say...high strung??
I used to always laugh when I saw pics of other children falling asleep in strange places. On the toilet, in the middle of the floor, in their highchair... Jeremy just has energy ALL the time. He only goes to sleep after a routine in a dark room with his blankies and pappy in his crib. If you try putting him down any other way, there is a screamfest!
Well, today Mommy really wanted to see her friend Kim. We decided to meet at the pool at 10am. Jeremy usually takes a nap around 11. Well, we were having fun so we stayed until 12! Then we walked home and ate and you'll never guess what happened. Jeremy tried to fall asleep while eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was so tired. Must've had fun with Miriam and Catherine!
Here's a pic from today of Jeremy and his new friends! There are four pics because it takes a lot of pics to get good pictures of 3 babies together! Kim, I feel your pain with getting good pics of the two girls together!!!!
Good pic of Kim and Catherine (in the blue float-y thing)

Miriam cheesin' it

Jeremy laughing in the water

All three babies!
5 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like everyboday had a great time. Good way to cool off.
Aunt Ginny
Hi, I'm glad you and Kimberly got a chance to catch up.
Not sure why I am 26, but it is Jony.
Hey, I know why :). Signed in using wrong account
I MISS YOU!!!! It's a very sad day here in Hampton Ridge.
Post a Comment