I'm banned to bed on Daddy's orders because I'm sure he doesn't want tonight to be like last night (RECAP: "Not so supermom" complaining constantly about how she hates colds and runny noses and how her head feels like it's going to explode. Lots of "Oh no, I'm going to pass out" etc., etc.)
So I thought I'd write a short little blog.
Some cute/funny things Jeremy has done recently:
We have a thing now. Jeremy knows what the word "No" means. So when he knows he's not supposed to do/touch something he points to it and says "No!". So now Mommy agrees and says, "No. That's right. We don't touch the ____________". Yesterday Jeremy closed himself in our bathroom (he really likes to close himself into rooms). We left him in there for a few seconds and when Doug opened the door, Jeremy is standing right beside the toilet (lid up, horror of horrors), pointing to it, and saying "No!". HOW CUTE IS THAT? Well, I might be biased...
*Note to grandparents and others who have Jeremy in your house: You should always close the lid to the toilet in your house (preferably the door to the bathroom also) or else Jeremy will enjoy playing in your toilet water.
Another cute story:
Jeremy was checking out what was stored under his changing table yesterday. He found a round container that I though just had baby lotion and vaseline bottles in it. Apparently I had stuck extra pacifiers that I found right before we moved into this container. He opened the container and I wish you could have all seen the look on his face!!!!!!!!!! It was like he had found buried treasure. I can just imagine his inner monologue "Oh my friends! I have been searching for you! Why were you hiding in here?". He took delight in putting one pacifier in, then taking it out only to but a different one in. This continued for no less than 45 minutes. Now he insists on carrying around more than one pacifier. Oh, we've created a monster!
Here is a pic of Jeremy practicing being an engineer (Haha, I'm so funny)....
2 comments:
Hope the cold is much better now, Laurina. Summer colds are terrible! Loved all the stories and just wish I could have seen him when he found the pacifiers!
Love to all,
Aunt Ginny
no supermom you are not biased, he is adorable. the germinator must have been in hiding for awhile and is now back out again. hope you guys are feeling better
love grandma
Post a Comment