Monday, July 09, 2007

Oh Mr. Sandman.......

Alright, for those of you who have missed my wonderfully entertaining blogs, we've been at the beach for a week. Before that I was miserably sick so no blogs then either.

Jeremy had a ball at the beach. He loves, loves, loves the water. He likes to scare us by laying down in it face first. His aunt also taught him how to jump this week. It is quite a funny picture. He's been trying to do it ever since. I imagine it's actually quite hard to get the mechanics of jumping if you think about it. He squats down and then stands up really quickly. Sometimes (very occasionally) one foot actually comes off the ground. It really doesn't matter to him though, he thinks it's hillariously funny.

Here's the first few of a series of beach pics I'll post...

2 comments:

Doug Sigmon said...

Laurina, those are great pictures! A very good blog indeed!

Nana said...

Jeremy looks like he is having the time of his life! Love you all.