Jeremy's next toy review is of his 3 sport toy. It has a basketball goal in the middle, a football on the right side and a baseball and bat on the left side. Jeremy can even put the ball through the hoops... sometimes! There is a little trigger inside the hoop so everytime the ball goes through music plays and the scoreboard counts. His favorite thing to do is stand up, hold onto the rim and push that trigger with his hand making the music play. Jeremy says, "I don't know why mom and dad want me to shoot the basketball. I can make the score go a lot faster by just pushing the button. Oh yeah, its also very loud! I like that, I give this toy an A+!"
Here are some pics of Jeremy playing with his 3 sport toy!
In the first pic Jeremy says, "I can make shots with my eys closed!"

2 comments:
I'm challanging Jeremy to a game of basketball right now because I think this is the only age I might be able to beat him. Love Grandpa
Looks like Daddy is going to have some tuff competition. Jeremy is already tall enough to dunk it!!!
AND he is little enough to make his own rules!!! Sorry, Grandpa, it might be harder than you think!
Maw-maw
Post a Comment