Thursday, January 04, 2007

Toy Review!



So for the next couple of blogs Jeremy and I will be reviewing some of his toys one at a time. First up? The alphabet train station! Its a railroad station with lots of little toy animals and lots of buttons that make noise. Jeremy seems to enjoy all different sounds it makes. Jeremy's comment, "I love all the different parts, the animals and stuff, I can hide them from mom and dad and it takes them a while to find them all. I give this toy an A+!"

Here are some pics of Jeremy playing with his train station!

2 comments:

grandpa said...

I'm sure Jeremy already knows the complete alphabet. At 5 mths he was already helping dad with his engineering homework. Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

What a great toy! Looks like Jeremy is very content and concentrated on this one!
Maw-maw