We sat in the student section, 3 rows back from the court! Great seats, but sitting with the students is loud and rowdy!
Jeremy almost got on the jumbo-tron, but not quite! The camera came right up and was within about two feet of his face. Mommy used her hand to make a wolfpack beside his head, but guess what! The game was starting back so the cameraman had to leave! He said that it was too cute and he'd be back to get it later, but not soon enough! Mommy and Daddy had quite enough of the guy behind us yelling in our ears!
Mommy was upset to have not gotten a picture, so look what we found out front! Perfect picture opportunity!
2 comments:
In some of the pictures of Jeremy I've noticed that he is beginning to look a little like his Uncle Charlie. Love Grandpa
Interesting you said that dad. Yesterday I was noticing that there was a lot more red in his hair than I remember being there...
Post a Comment