Sunday, January 07, 2007

I have the power!




Hello all! Supermom finally posting again! Just thought I'd let you know about the little game Jeremy and I were playing last night while Daddy snapped pictures. From the images, it sure looks like the game, "Let's try to whack mommy with this cardboard tube!". The actual game that Jeremy had GREAT fun playing was "Let's pick up this cardboard tube and throw it into the air with a flourish while cackling thus making mommy and daddy laugh". We were trying to get a picture of Jeremy holding his 'sword' high above his head (like He-Man).

After 19 pictures (no exageration, I actually counted), we didn't get a single one! There were multiple pictures of the 'sword' flying through the air though!

2 comments:

grandpa said...

Can we do a toy review on the tube.. Isn't it funny how at this stage they're excited about anything. Well it's back to school for mom and dad so get to crackin the books. Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

These pictures do show the fun all of you were having....I can almost see it happening!
Thanks for sharing!
Love, Maw-maw