Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Go State!


I got a call from one of my friends this afternoon about 4:30. He asked if Laurina and I would like to go to the basketball game tonight with him and his wife. We decided to go and take Jeremy with us even though it started at 7:00 (which coincidentally is Jeremy's bed time!) So I'll let you guess how long Jeremy let us stay at the game... The whole time! Even through an overtime! So the wolfpack won the first game Jeremy attended 95-93 in overtime over UNCG. So a big thanks to out friends Ben and Beth and the GREAT seats they hooked us up with.

2 comments:

grandpa said...

Go State! Go Jeremy! Maybe Jeremy should start going to all thier games to give them good luck. Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I believe Jeremy is going to like Basketball like his Daddy! What a great game that must have been!
Love, Maw-maw