Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween festivities

Howdy all!

Some of you know I have an infatuation of sorts with making food fun.  We've done some pretty fabulous and easy Halloween snacking lately.  Would you like to see? 

First, we made Halloween trail mix.  It included witches warts, ghost poop, monster scabs, and goblin teeth.  [thank you pinterest]  Ingredients are Golden Grahams, mini marshmallows, raisins, and candy corn

Then we made frankenstein pudding [once again, thank you pinterest].  It's super simple - instant pudding died green and oreo crumbs on top.  Take a sharpie and draw a face.  Voila!  I didn't take a picture but it looked like this:


Next we made some rice krispy treats shaped like candy corn.  That was pretty fun too.  We made rice krispy's, smooshed them into a candy corn shaped cookie cutter, then used candy melts for the top.  Super easy and super fun. 


Tomorrow, I'm going to try to make a black, orange, and purple Halloween cake.  Woohooo!  So much food fun!

No comments: