Thursday, October 11, 2012

How to make a mom feel loved






The beginning of the mounds of flower
Spontaneously pick her flowers because you love her.  Like, somewhere between 50 and 100! 
Mom!  I picked you more flowers!







I love to pick flowers!  But I refuse to pose with them...  :)

I don't ever want to forget the sweetness of my kids this age.  About a year ago, I took a baby food glass jar and made it into a 'vase' for their special presents to me.  It makes me smile every time I look at them.  I put a command hook up under my cabinet and my 'vase' stays there for any special momentos my kids bring me. 

Sorry about the quality - using the hubs camera phone...





1 comment:

aunt shell said...

Love the pictures of Daniel & Allie...they are going to be best friends for life...love always, aunt shell