I know you're waiting on wonderful blogs about Christmas. Or Snow.
But let's talk about what's really important.
Me.
I had this little surgery.
The doctors led me to believe it was a little surgery.
And yet, it felt as if I was hit by a Mac truck. At least 5 times. Stupid, stupid me. There is a reason people do not have surgeries 'just for fun'.
There are staples and sutures on the inside of my body, black pencil marks around my stomach (which scare Jeremy), and my stomach is blown up so I look at least 4 months pregnant.
Today is the first day I feel like a shell of myself - so I believe good times are back on the horizon.
Doug has been such a champ. He has managed to not only handle all three kids - but handle me also without losing his sanity. I'm pretty sure they've even managed to get some quality bonding time in.
All this to say: I am still alive. And though at times it seemed as if horses had been tied to either side of my internal organs and ordered to pull in the opposite direction, things are finally starting to look up.
Perhaps more inspiring posts will come later...
1 comment:
we are glad you are able to blog, at least that means you are back in the land of the living, well almost back. hope you are feeling better today. love grandma
Post a Comment