Saturday, January 29, 2011

The fruits of my labor...

So here is the deal.

I did a video for Daniel on his first birthday.  It was awesome.  It made me cry.  I put it in the DVD player when I'm having bad days and it always makes me feel better.

I stayed up almost ALL NIGHT the night before his party finishing it.

I also did a video for my sister for her confirmation.  It was beautiful.  She loved it.  I loved it.  She means so much to me.

I stayed up almost ALL NIGHT the night before her party finishing it.

I swore I would not wait until the last minute again.

Tomorrow is Allie's birthday.  It's 12:21am.  Guess what I just finished?

And I swore I'd be better this time...


2 comments:

audrey said...

you must do your best work under pressure, the video was absolutely awesome. love grandma

Reminisce said...

I tried to post it on the blog but after about 7 failed attempts I'm guessing it's just not going to happen! :)