Terrible, terrible mess! Note to all preggos: Don't attempt this. As hard as it is to bathe your children with a giant basketball attached to your stomach, it's harder if you have to actually get paint off of them (and the bathtub, and the toilet, and the floor...)
You know I was wondering how hard it was to get the paint off the boys but didn't even think about the bathtub. They looked like Indians preparing for a "warmer weather" dance!
4 comments:
Terrible, terrible mess! Note to all preggos: Don't attempt this. As hard as it is to bathe your children with a giant basketball attached to your stomach, it's harder if you have to actually get paint off of them (and the bathtub, and the toilet, and the floor...)
I thought that paint was to cool. Love Pa
I thought that paint was to cool. Love Pa
You know I was wondering how hard it was to get the paint off the boys but didn't even think about the bathtub. They looked like Indians preparing for a "warmer weather" dance!
Post a Comment