Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Library Story Time





































I have not gotten the boys out of the house in two weeks. That is not like me, but it's hard to wrangle a 3-year-old and one year old when you're waddling around 9-months preggo. My dad came up this week and we were able to take the boys to story time at the library. Jeremy LOVES it. Daniel likes it sometimes. On this day he loved it.

My dad is always telling me 'relax! I'm here, let me do the work!'. What he doesn't realize is that I'm actually relaxing. Sure, I went to the library with him, but I just sat my butt in a chair and took pictures. He did all the hard work. :)

I highly recommend the Mountain Island library if you're in the Charlotte area. They have a great story time and it's free (always a perk!).




5 comments:

Perfect Aunt said...

Oh no! I can't see the video :( In that last picture, Pa looks just as excited about story time as Jeremy does! What a great grandfather! I don't know what he is going to do when there are 3!

aunt shell said...

daniel looks so cute & adorable...jeremy looks adorable also...i can't get the video to play either...guess you can work on that tomorrow while your boys are away...love always, aunt shell

Reminisce said...

Video up now. Don't know why it wouldn't p lay yesterday. I loaded it twice and that was all the time I was willing to spend on it. Thankfully it fixed itself...

aunt shell said...

yea...love the video...daniel was really getting into it...jeremy & pa had the rhythm going on also...love always, aunt shell

audrey said...

story time always looks so fun and i know pa loved it, by the way who snapped danies shirt or shall i say didn't snap it. pa usually snaps at least one