We sent Jeremy and Daniel to Gammy's house for a few days. They were at the pool one day and someone was asking Jeremy about his little brother. They asked if Jeremy had a little sister too.
Jeremy: Yes! But she's in my Mommy's belly.
Hmmmmmm....
Since then we've tried to downplay the "baby girl" thing in front of Jeremy. We're afraid he's getting a little "too" excited about it and might be disappointed if little A turns out to be a brother! :)
Here's a picture of Jeremy ready to go to his first day of summer camp and a picture of Daniel on his "big boy" tricycle.
PS - Mom, I posted a video of Daniel doing "Pat-A-Cake" on facebook. More incentive to join.... :)
2 comments:
I love the pic of Jeremy and his bookbag and Daniel on his car. I miss them so much. This house is so quiet and boring!
Jeremy's stories are so cute and children do have an insight on things like this:) As always the pictures are adorable.
Love you all, Maw-maw
Post a Comment