
So we've decided on names for the baby.
Girl: Allie Elizabeth Sigmon
Boy: Alex Joseph Sigmon
So we're calling the baby "Little A" for now. Jeremy is SOOOOOOOOO hoping for a little girl. We're not sure why, but he's adamant that it's a girl. The next few days will be posts about Jeremy and the baby. I'd include Daniel, but he's not really talking about the baby much.
Story 1:
Jeremy comes and wakes me up in the morning. Every morning he climbs into bed with me. A few mornings ago he climbed over my belly. I said, "Be careful of the baby"! He pulled up my shirt, looked at my belly and said, "Is my baby girl awake yet?"
That's exactly how it happened. I have no idea where he got this phrase from ("my baby girl"). I laughed and laughed. And then I told the story to almost everyone I know.
3 comments:
too cute...i think the name should be allie michelle or allie shell...either way would be fine with/me...because you know that you have one of your names from your aunt...so it would be fitting 2 name your child from your other aunt me...haha...or you could do alex michael...that would be kinda like michelle...glad we finally have some post...maybe jeremy bean will be right & it will be a precious little girl this time...also another boy will be fine also...love always, aunt shell
p.s. i went in and made sure i have spelled everything out just for doug...love always, aunt shell
Congrats on the newest one! I had no idea. You're going to have your hands full :)
Post a Comment