There was one thing I was horrible at: creative writing. Or anything creative for that matter.
So a little alarm went off in my head when we were riding home from the library today.
Me: Jeremy, would you like a book for the ride home?
Jeremy: Sure!
Me: Here you go, "Get Busy Beaver!".
While we were driving down the road, I hear Jeremy start to whine. I ask him what is the matter and he tells me that I need to read, he doesn't know the words yet.
I tell him to make up words that go along with the pictures.
He looks at me like I am an alien.
So when we got home, I proceeded to teach him how to make up stories to go along with pictures. Man, I hope he doesn't get his creativeness from me....
Here are some pics of the boys reading. They might be featured on the Charlotte/Mec libraries page soon. At least that's what the ladies at the library told me.
1 comment:
I'm so glad the boys enjoy books and love the library! You're a GREAT mom.
Post a Comment