Last time we were left out of the snow. This time, we hit the jackpot! Wooohooo! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
HA!I'm trying to figure out if I can keep the girls from seeing the snow tomorrow!! I got tired of all the laundry in January's little storm so maybe they won't want to go outside at all.........I'll have to put up a picture since you asked so nicely.
Doug is a super genius to do engineering while in the same room with the family. That's amazing!!!
Kim,Laundry? I send J out in the same outfit over and over again. Does this make me a bad parent? :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HA!
I'm trying to figure out if I can keep the girls from seeing the snow tomorrow!! I got tired of all the laundry in January's little storm so maybe they won't want to go outside at all.........
I'll have to put up a picture since you asked so nicely.
Doug is a super genius to do engineering while in the same room with the family. That's amazing!!!
Kim,
Laundry? I send J out in the same outfit over and over again. Does this make me a bad parent? :)
Post a Comment