Jeremy and Daddy had a great time in the snow. Daniel hated the snow. He really does not like bright light and cold. The combination of the sun reflecting off the snow and the cold irritated him and he was either whining or crying almost the entire time we were outside. Needless to say, Daniel and Mommy only got to spend a few minutes outside.




Daddy made the most gigantic snowman I have ever seen (in real life). The neighborhood children loved it and helped out while making it. His encoure (dude, how do you spell that word?!?!) was a snowdinosaur.

Jeremy was most excited about making snowballs because he saw the neighbor kids throwing them the night before when it was too late for us to go out. He liked throwing them OK. He was more interested in spraying blue food coloring on them.
As a side note...
I thought I had made it through blogger.com where my blog was not searchable. In other words, if you type certain keywords under google, my website won't come it. Apparently I did a good job because today I tested that theory and searched "Random Rantings of a (Not So) New Mom" in google and it didn't come up. So that little story was for all of you grandparents who are worried about the world seeing pics and videos of my children and knowing their names...
1 comment:
Encore.
Also, good job getting Jeremy out in the snow. I successfully completed my mission of "Let's not go outside in the snow AT ALL". It was awesome.
Also, we have our stuff non-searchable, too. Smart lady. It's way better than having a private blog that doesn't update on Google Reader.
And someday soon I will update mine.
Post a Comment