Daniel, I can't reach the pedals and you drool on the keys too much... Ooooo, I know.... you press the pedals and I'll bang on the keys! Wait... I said press the pedals not eat them... MOM!!!!!
Daniel thinks "Where's the plug to stop that horrible sound." Jeremy thinks "if I keep my cars up here Daniel can't reach them and mom thinks I'm playing the piano." Love Pa
5 comments:
Jeremy: "Nooooooooooo! Mommy, Daniel's touching my stuff!"
Daniel (in his head): "Brother, that sounds horrible. Maybe it'll sound better if I chew on these..."
Daniel, I can't reach the pedals and you drool on the keys too much... Ooooo, I know.... you press the pedals and I'll bang on the keys! Wait... I said press the pedals not eat them... MOM!!!!!
Jeremy:"Wow, Listen to me, HOW GREAT DOES THIS SOUND??!!!"
Daniel:"Jeremy sure sounds better
when I'M AT THE PEDALS!!!!"
Such a cute picture.!
Love, Maw-maw
Daniel thinks "Where's the plug to stop that horrible sound."
Jeremy thinks "if I keep my cars up here Daniel can't reach them and mom thinks I'm playing the piano."
Love Pa
"Row, Row, Row your boat
gently down the stream.
DON'T FALL OFF THE STOOL
AND MAKE YOUR LITTLE BROTHER
SCREAM!"
Paw-paw's ramblings
Post a Comment