Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:


5. A really good coumadin clinic. I park, head in, and leave within 15 minutes. The pharmacists are super - one blew up a blue glove for Jeremy today like a balloon. There is even a golf cart that will drive you from the parking deck to the door. Jeremy talks about that golf cart all week long!


4. Fast food. Who came up with this concept? What did people do before fast food when they were in the car for a long trip?


3. Car DVD players. Good for long trips. Also good for when Mommy has to feed Daniel in the minivan make a previously stated 15 minute doctor's visit take more like an hour.


2. Minivans. Nursing and then changing a diaper in a minivan is at least 15 times easier than nursing and changing a diaper in a Toyota Tacoma or Corolla. Oh yeah, and Hendrick Honda for giving us a really good deal at the end of the year and giving us our first oil change for free (a pleasant surprise for me yesterday when I took out my credit card to pay).


1. Nap time. I'm sure this won't happen very often. Both of my children are asleep. Ahhhhhhhh, quiet.

PS - no comments about how number one should be my three boys (well, four if you include Bucky). You know they are always number one on my thankful list. You just already knew that so I thought I'd list 5 things you DIDN'T know I was thankful for today...

2 comments:

audrey said...

what a sweet picture. of course we know how thankful you are for your 4 boys already. the other 5 are just a plus

Gammy said...

That close up of Daniel could win a photography prize! Great job, Laurina and of course the model did FABULOUS!