Monday, June 02, 2008

The new and improved Sigmon Clan



Here's a good picture of the new and improved Sigmon clan! Jeremy was so excited that Daniel was finally here. He wanted to hold Daniel, so Laurina sat down with Jeremy and I put Daniel in their laps. The first conversations while Jeremy held his baby brother?

Jeremy: "I poke him in the eyes??"
Mom and Dad in unison: "No Jeremy we don't poke Daniel in the eyes"
Jeremy: "I poke him in the nose????"
M and D: "No Jeremy we don't poke Daniel's nose"
Jeremy: "I put my fingers in his mouth???????"
M and D: "No Jeremy we don't put our fingers in Daniel's Mouth"

Here are some more great pics of J and D.





3 comments:

Gammy said...

How precious! I was just thinking how I wished I had gotten a picture of Jeremy and Daniel together on Sunday. Thanks so very much for the update and pics.

Perfect Aunt said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet my new nephew. I love the pictures of Daniel and Jeremy. Tell Jeremy to not poke Daniel anywhere!!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Love the new and improved Sigmon Clan! Jeremy looks so proud of his little brother, Daniel. Daniel is a handsome (BEAUTIFUL) baby. Another little boy to love. We are so proud of our GRANDSONS!!!
Love, Maw-maw & Paw-paw