
On Sunday supermom, Jeremy, and I went to
Krispy Kreme, of course we had a coupon and supermom couldn't wait to use it. So we bought a dozen doughnuts (and got a dozen free, its nice being married to a coupon queen!) at about 6:30 pm. At that time I looked at supermom and said, "Maybe we shouldn't be giving Jeremy a ton of sugar before bed time?" Well not to worry, because the little stinker did not like the doughnuts!?!? So we snagged Jeremy one of those little paper hats and got a few pics out of the experience anyway. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:
I was hoping to see that pearly white tooth, but I guess its not showing up yet in his smiles. Maybe Santa will bring his two front teeth for Christmas.. I love this blog. Grandpa
i'm visitor 1500...yeah...yeah...looking for christmas pic's of the bean...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment