Update: Winners from previous Caption This pictures: Pancakes picture: Paw Paw Car Seat Picture: I said I won, but supermom vetoed me and said they were all great and we could not single out one winner.
mommy & daddy...i sure do wish i had a shirt on because when you take me to see aunt shell & uncle david b...i might be a bit chilly at their house(not)...love always, aunt shell
7 comments:
i think i can i think i can, no, i know i can!!!
"Hey Charlie, Surfs up." Love Grandpa
Where's the map to Maw-maw and Paw-paw's????? With a little more practice, I'll be outa here soon!!!
Maw-maw
Who's that on the phone???? Huggies... they want me to model their diapers??? Have them talk to my agent!
uncle jason says
walk like an egyptian.
I'm too sexy for my shirt! (and my pants)
mommy & daddy...i sure do wish i had a shirt on because when you take me to see aunt shell & uncle david b...i might be a bit chilly at their house(not)...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment