I don't know where she got it from but supermom has been calling Jeremy "Stinky Pete" ever since he was about a month old. She calls him that enough that its rubbed off on me and I call him that too. Today he earned his nickname (Like he hasn't earned that nickname a thousand times over!). Grandpa and Grandma had just brought him home and were getting ready to leave. They had brought the stroller in and I had them put it in the floor in the living room. It was folded up, so I thought it would be okay if Jeremy played on it. Grandpa and Grandma had just closed the door behind them when Jeremy looked and me and gave me a big smile. He turned back to the stroller and let out a loud, long grunt (uunnnnhhhhhhhhh!!!!). He then looked back at me and smiled and started laughing real softly (uh huh huhhuhhhhh). Little did I know he was saying "Dad, wait till you get a whiff of this." Oh and it did not take long for that foul odor to make its way over to me on the couch. What a little stinker, he waited until the grandpaernts left and then he let me have it!
I have one new pic of him playing with his "rocket" and two oldie but goodies!


3 comments:
We planned it that way! Love Granpa
I have a million things that need to be done, but all I want to do is sit here and flip through the pictures and stories on the blog. Isn't it great to be a grandparent. Thanks parents. Love Grandpa
he is so cute and adorable...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment