Jeremy loves to help out around the house (well sort of). If you need toys spread all across the floor... he's your man! If you need newspaper torn into hundreds of pieces... he's your man! If you need food thrown from the high chair onto the floor... he's your man! If you need someone to unfold your laundry... he's your man! If you need a diaper filled, shirt spit up on, cords unplugged, boxes emptied, drink spilled, food scattered, socks pulled off, shoes untied, or drool dispensed... you guessed it, he's your man! Now if you need any or all of things cleaned up... well... um... call Mommy!Here are some pics of Jeremy helping Dad fill up the clothes basket. Enjoy!

4 comments:
Doug,
You are the best blogger ever! I love you so much!
Great pictures. Jeremy is such a busy boy. With all those activities I hope he still has time for grandpa.. love grandpa
Jeremy must take after Supermom because Daddy NEVER DID any of that stuff! ;)
Love, Mawmaw
I don't believe THAT! I've already heard stories about Daddy!
Post a Comment