Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Better Than New Store




So you'll never guess what Jeremy's favorite store is. It's not Walmart, although he loves the crowds (definitely did not get that from his dad). Its not the mall even though he really likes it too. So what is it? Its the Cousin Hand Me Down store. He gets all these cools toys from his Aunt Amy and Uncle Chuck that his cousins used to play with. Not only are they in "like new" condition, they are better than new because the batteries are included! Here are some pics of Jeremy playing with some of these toys (and I feel sure that the clothes he is wearing are at least partly from that same store as well!)

And if you have spent anytime around the toy in the first pic you'll know what I mean when I say, "Blast off to the moon!"

2 comments:

audrey said...

will we ever figure out how to work that rocket. love grandma

aunt shell said...

the rocket looks really cool...maybe he can find santa with that rocket...love always, aunt shell