Monday, March 28, 2011

What we've been up to:

1.  Potty training.  

This [below] would be my mom under a blanket in the bathroom reading to Daniel trying to keep him on the toilet.  If you can believe this, we frequently fit four people into this bathroom.  Daniel, me, Jeremy, Allie, and Allie's dollie (in her stroller no less).  Did I mention this is the tiniest bathroom I believe I have ever seen?  
 Also, for those who believe I am exaggerating when I say my son poops an average of 3 - 4 times a day - I give you today.  Morning - poop in the potty - Yea!  Dinner time - poop in the potty - Yea!  Bedtime - D: poopy mommy!  Me: Daniel, you don't need to go poopy.  You just don't want to go to bed.  I bet you can guess what happened...

2.  Learning to play kindly with our siblings (Umm, work in progress)

Here are my two during a good moment.  I love it so much when they play good together that I force it upon them.  Often.



3.  NCSU Farm Animal Days

This was an absolutely terrible idea.  If I had to estimate how many preschoolers there were here - I'd say a million.  When they say come at 9am or 1pm - I guess they really mean it.  Anyhoo, we got some free ice cream after bypassing pretty much every animal because of waaaaaay to many people.  Here's a cute pic of Allie taking a break to pose.
 4.  T-ball

Here is our all-star pretending to hit the ball and then run the bases.  Next, notice him playing second base and stomping on it after retrieving a ball.  It's going to be a great season.  I also think pink is no longer his favorite color after I handed him a pink cup and one of the boys on the team let him know that that was not cool. 

No comments: