Sunday, March 27, 2011

Potty Success

OK, time to update!  This post may be extremely short.  Our computer is doing this weird thing where it seems to randomly put the cursor somewhere and decide to delete parts of what you type.  Example, it took my four different tries to type that last sentence!

I am way more sane than the last time I posted (Woohoo! I was starting to think I might need to be committed).  Two and half weeks of cleaning poop out of underwear an average of three times a day will do that to you!

I am proud to announce with the following picture that we are now officially pooping in the potty - sometimes!

Daniel gets to wear his scooby undies whenever we poop.  I asked him to show them to me so I could take a picture and this is what I got.  That's my Daniel.  *Note: Picture removed.

More later when my computer stops randomly erasing every sentence I type!!!

2 comments:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

LOL. Yaaaaayyyy!!! :)

(Sorry about your computer. That's annoying).

Doug Sigmon said...

Love the pics in the post, they are great!