Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Token 'Show the Love' Post

I neglected to post the obligatory Valentine's Day post.  I could give you the reasons, but I won't bore you ;)


So, since a few of my faithful readers *love* my sweetness (that was just for you Dani), I thought I'd let you know just one thing I love about each of my lovelies.  

Lovely number one:



You take me as I am, and love me anyway. 

Lovely number two:

Your imagination cracks me UP!  You're hillarious.

Lovely number three:

You are quirky and cute, cute, cute!  Even when you steal my cupcakes, it's hard to get mad at you.

Lovely number four:


 Your snuggles.  What can I say?  They break my heart every day!

1 comment:

Dani In NC said...

Yeah. Thanks. I can use all those flowery words to replace the roses I didn't get for Valentine's Day :-).